Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea i have an 80gal at the moment. But in about 8 months im moving in with a few friends and they have a biblical tank. I think its 500 gallon acrylic or somthing close. its empty right now, but that wont last long.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im mostly done with college, i have allot of random credit from universitys and community places for odd things here and there. Ill be going to Palomar College for the Police Academy.

·
Registered
143 Posts
FunkWeasel said:
Im mostly done with college, i have allot of random credit from universitys and community places for odd things here and there. Ill be going to Palomar College for the Police Academy.
Woo Hoo Sweet man!

Good Luck!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Are you talking about a tiger shovel nose or a tigrinus?

Either way a TSN should be very easy to find and a tig will be very hard to find and you will be spending 200-500 depending on size and quality.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
iv already got a tiger. I havnt seen the Zebra shovelnose around so i was wondering how common they were. 500 is allot of money...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yea they are tigrinus.

Well im not looking to buy any. I was just wondering about my area. San Diego is a big place so they probably have them but im not sure.

But yea tell me if you hear about any.

·
Registered
656 Posts
This fish comes and goes in seasons so you might see it around for a few months then not again for a year or two. If your willing to drop coin i'm sure i could find one.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts