Registered
13,248 Posts
Oooohhh..Fish fodder!!!

Hiya and welcome aboard.:wave:

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Rebecca said:
Welcome to the forum! I can tell you are Blue's friend because he is drawn to crazy people. :mrgreen:
Let's see this list of crazy people:
Rebecca, Kate, Brie, Dlil, Tracy, Lainey and Fiona..
..and of course, the PF gang although they still haven't invaded Offtopic Discussion yet.:devil: :wink2:
But have already invaded the Catfish section(Oh dear!! :eek:mg: ).

Whoops...Better go to make my hair follicles healthy.:blink:

P.S. I forgot to include myself in Crazy List although I'm back to my sanity now after drinking white wine.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Biarsha said:
(love ya new name btw)
Seconded.:wink2:

It sounds like FF is now the bell tower of the L number plecs.:bluelaugh: Heek boy...FF is so hilarious.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
891 Posts
Blue said:
Let's see this list of crazy people:
Rebecca, Kate, Brie, Dlil, Tracy, Lainey and Fiona..
Me? Crazy??? NO! You're wrong! You must be mistaking me for someone else I'm totally sanebutallyoucrazypeoplearedrivingmeinsaneandI'mgoing tohaveanervousbreakdown becuase of you!!

Is 911 the correct number to call for a straightjacket?

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Brie said:
Me? Crazy??? NO! You're wrong! You must be mistaking me for someone else I'm totally sanebutallyoucrazypeoplearedrivingmeinsaneandI'mgoing tohaveanervousbreakdown becuase of you!!

Is 911 the correct number to call for a straightjacket?
How come she notice it only now?:dunno: If she noticed it earlier, I could have answer it long ago.:brow:

119 is the emergency number.:wink2:
To the rehab you go. :redoh:
:bluelaugh:

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Brie said:
P.S. -- I'm back to sanity now.
Good.:wink2: Otherwise, the other people here will lose their sanity because of you.:bluelaugh:
Don't you dare make corrections.:redmad:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.