Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The holidays are here, and some people like to decorate their house.
i figured i would make a post for people to post pictures of their decorations.
this can be trees, lights, garland, or anything that has to do with decorating.
ill start:

here is our tree from last year.... hehe :oops: i dont have any pics from the one this year.
ill get some later.

·
Registered
9,426 Posts
and very pretty it is too.
not yet time to decorate the house,however i will share
pics when it's done. :)

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Haven't set up the tree yet.:sarcastic:

Oooohh!! Kate, you have that many wine bottles?:shock2: Now, we all know how much wine she drinks on Fridays.:wink2:

·
Registered
323 Posts
my mom decorates the house around november 15th so our tree has beenup for a while. ill pt pics later.

what makes my tree most special- all the decorations are from different times and some over 30 years old and hand made

oh the xmas memories..

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
joeshmoe said:
hey rockefeller is already decorated 8)
Pictures?:smoke:

·
Registered
565 Posts
WOW Kate. Nice Tree,u should invite me on your Saturday Night Pub Parties-Ill help u start that second tree :wink:

·
Registered
565 Posts
I would love to see the expression on the NY mayor's face when he recieves that electric bill. :lol:

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
tangy said:
I would love to see the expression on the NY mayor's face when he recieves that electric bill. :lol:
Oddly enough, that tree also appeared in local newspaper headlines a few years back but an updated pic isn't bad.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Lovely Trees!

The beer tree is neat.

I will have to go to town and make a pic of Riga tree. They say it is pretty this year.

At home we don't have a tree yet. We usually take a little one from the forest and then replant it at a better place a couple of months later. Very often they survive but not always. :| We do not take the prettiest tree in the forest, just the one which seems out of place. Replanting is better for the tree and for the surrounding ones too.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i got some updated pictures...

this is just about the best picture i have of our small christmas tree in our basement. it has blinking red and green lights, and non blinking clear lights.

not that easy to see, but this is the family tree. we have gold and clear lights,along with different kinds of gold and brown ornaments.

this is the top of the family tree. the ribons stream and flow in and out of the tree to nearly the bottom.

once again, not very clear, but this is the little thing we have hanging under the wall lights, there are only two.

heres the one that attemps to eat the decorations.

garland over the window

this is a bow in the middle of some garland.

some lights i put on the ceiling.

some ornaments with ribbin that my mom made.

garland and stockings over the fireplace.

SNOW!!!

lights over my 29.

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Great pics Serpaekeeper! Nicely decorated. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts