Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is her when she came to me (17-01-07)






some pic's from 26-01-07








and some pic's from now (29-01-07)










When i got her i was thinking she was not going to make it.
Now, in just a short time she has gone from not eating or moving to being the greedy tank boss.

thanks 4 looking
Shane
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,394 Posts
Lovely fish Shane :D

Is she the one with the damaged eye? If so, how is it now?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
765 Posts
I love it mate! :D

Good job! :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
kateyoup said:
Lovely fish Shane :D

Is she the one with the damaged eye? If so, how is it now?
yeah that B her

her is a shot of her eyes both with non flash



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dlil said:
Shane nature of the beast, is she still in with that GT ?
she is, the GT just gets out of her way, there is no physical but she will chase him from "her end" of the tank :wink:

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
765 Posts
bolty said:
dlil said:
Shane nature of the beast, is she still in with that GT ?
she is, the GT just gets out of her way, there is no physical but she will chase him from "her end" of the tank :wink:

OMG!!!

What a fish!!!! :shock2:

i'm sorry to ask a stupid Q, but what is it?i know it is a type of cichlid :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,248 Posts
flatcam1 said:
i'm sorry to ask a stupid Q, but what is it?i know it is a type of cichlid :D
Green Terror. So much for monster fish.:blueshake:

Edit: Er..excuse this post. Daz beat me.:blueworry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

This stuff is not doing mutch at the mo, NITRATE 75 - 100 still, it;s been in there a few day's now

more up-date pic's
The GT






And the Jag
her black is going










and hear is a pic of 1 of the fat little Dovii's that i have

Shane
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thank you :wink:

































well i think she is almost there, what do you lot think




 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top