Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an amazing fish aquarium so peacful!

Its true they need a whole ocean to be happy but its just hypnotic to watch!
AAMMAAZZIINNGG!!

·
Registered
509 Posts
To bad they filled it with those ... gray colored fish... Imagine that tank filled with 1 million cichlids! Glad i aint paying for water changes there!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol, its definatley lacking colour!! Why does it have to salt what waht about freshwater?? A aarican lake cichlid tank of that size??

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
It is beautiful to see all of those lovely fish swimming so peacefully but I can't help but think it could use some color as well, or some plants, or some coral reef. It looks like just a big giant tank with a bunch of fish and nothing else. That said, I could stare at it for hours if I was right there. The second one seems nicer somehow, not just larger. I don't know if it is the sunrays, the song, the fish, not sure but it seems nicer. Maybe jsut the fact that you can't see the mechanics of the tank like you can in the first one. Might just be an angle.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeh it would be nice to have say a few turtles or some parrrot fish look nice with them in it!

·
Registered
378 Posts
I went to Atlantis in the Bahamas and there is the worlds largest open-air aquarium. It was amazing to see the manta-rays, sharks, and large schooling fish in such a huge area.

There was also a 100,000 gallon (estimating) freshwater tank with African and American cichlids, giant catfish, alligator gar, and some rays. This was by far the most interesting tank there.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sounds nice!

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Wow I had no idea the worlds largest aquarium was only about 4.5 hours from me! I will have to go when I go visit my sister in law. But I do agree it would be better if there were coral or rocks or something kind of like the Ripleys Aquarium in Gatlinburg.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I am in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to get to Atlanta asap!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts