Tropical Fish Keeping banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
When I was taking my cert class.... my instructor said " never dive without you knife.... you never know when you are going to see a shark" I asked him what good a little dive knife was gonna do and he said " nothing.... but if you cut yer buddy in the leg and swim lik hell .... you will be just fine." I made sure I was never his buddy in the ocean :lol:

·
Registered
10,398 Posts
When I was taking my cert class.... my instructor said " never dive without you knife.... you never know when you are going to see a shark" I asked him what good a little dive knife was gonna do and he said " nothing.... but if you cut yer buddy in the leg and swim lik hell .... you will be just fine." I made sure I was never his buddy in the ocean :lol:
LMAO!! :lol:

·
Registered
5,677 Posts
Hahah, oh man, I wasn't expecting that. :p

These pics are awesome, shadetreeme! I spent a lot of my honeymoon trying to take great pictures while snorkeling... with a disposable underwater camera without a flash. Unfortunately, they were all throwaways. Next time, I'm going in armed with a camera like yours. And a knife and a buddy, just in case. ;-)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
My wife got cetrified on our honeymoon in the Dominican Republic..... that was an interesting place to dive. I was kinda shocked to see the dive boat......
They put 6 divers the dive master and the boat driver in this thing and out to sea we went. It was an adventure..... not the easiest thing to get into after the dive. :lol:

·
Registered
590 Posts
My wife got cetrified on our honeymoon in the Dominican Republic..... that was an interesting place to dive. I was kinda shocked to see the dive boat......
They put 6 divers the dive master and the boat driver in this thing and out to sea we went. It was an adventure..... not the easiest thing to get into after the dive. :lol:

LOL...hope you had glassy water that day...

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
There were like 3-4 foot rollers in the ocean the second day.
To get in the boat you had to take all your gear off and hand it to the guy in the boat then kick like nuts to get over the side. Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

21 - 29 of 29 Posts