1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I raise and sell White freshwater Aquarium crawfish
they look amazing in a tank with black rocks on the bottom
they range in size from 2-3.4 inches long and i sale them for $20.00 each
(thats the lowest i can go on price because i sale them locally for 25-35.00 each)
i am in Tallahassee FL
i ship them out on FEDex same day delivery to ensure live delivery
shipping is 30.00 with in the US
feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions about them or if your interested in some for your tank.
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sorry "WhiteCrawfish but I couldn't resist! Feel free to copy and paste to edit your post! :0)

I raise and sell white freshwater aquarium crawfish.
They look amazing in a tank with black rocks on the bottom.
They range in size from 2-3.4 inches long and I sell them for $20.00 each.
(thats the lowest I can go on price because I sell them locally for $25-$35.00)
I am in Tallahassee, FL.
I ship them out FedEx same day delivery to ensure live delivery.
Shipping is $30.00 within the US.
Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions or if you're interested in some for your tank.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm not interested but because you only have 2 posts, can you take a picture of your username on a piece of paper in front of a tank?

Reactions: fltcrew21

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sure ill do that as soon as you stand on one leg pat your head and rub your tummy and take a pic of it in front of "YOUR" tank

What kinda idiots are on this web site.....seriously people....?
if your not interested them why would i try to prove anything to you....i have SEEEEEEVERAL pics of my tanks those are just 2 that i decided to upload....if it makes you feel any better i could upload videos and a whole photo album, but oh wait your not interested so whats the point.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Whitecrawfish, red was saying that he's not interested because of the number of post in the forums you have we're just trying to make sure that you took those pics and not just downloaded them from a website basically to know those are the actual crawfish you're selling

I think this part of the forum was made for members to sale and trade but but is not the same buying from someone who post often (not just on classifieds but in the forums in general) than from someone who just joined

I'm not trying to be mean even though it sounds like that just trying to clarify that to avoid words like idiots or any other offensive language

·
Registered
82 Posts
Thank you CP! What I'm saying is that even though I'm not interested, the other people who maybe interested aren't idiots. They won't buy from a guy with three posts without proof that he has what he offers.

Reactions: fltcrew21

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok soooooooo.....i uploaded a few pics in a Album i called White crawfish "the story"....along w/ pics of my Koi named Tango (who is not for sale)...and pics of my Cockatoo (who is also not for sale) lol, as you can see in the pics i have several white crawfish of different sizes and ages.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Thank you! I just don't want anyone to get scammed ;-)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts