Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, hope everyone is having a great Sunday unfortunately it means work tomorrow. I'd rather stay home and watch my fish and play with the tank, but i have to pay for the stuff somehow :tongue: I live in a town of about 75,000 and the pet stores keep a limited amount of fish and accessories. Is there a good site that someone knows about that is Canadian preferably only saying Canadian because otherwise shipping can be more then the order. I know ebay has things but i would prefer to by from a store lol.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, i have seen his site and when i talked to the pet store they said that i shouldn't order from there. I then ask a gentleman here in town that i bought a tank from (he breeds fish and sells to the pet stores), he said there is a possibility they purchase their stuff from their or a sister site lol. He said there wasn't much he could say on the topic because of the fact that he sells to the store in question. I also asked if i could buy fish from him but that was a no since im buying from the supplier for the stores in town and that could get him in deep trouble lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts