Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Just look at PictusCatfishLover14's account and that's what I have.
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm Levi Afton, my main account is PictusCatfishLover14 but I can't access that account from my school laptop so here we are. I might occasionally be on this account, but not as often as my main. Nice to meet you guys.
I have 4 female bettas, a solid blue crowntail named Lapis, a marbled metallic silver rosetail named Ebony, piebald blue with slight pale red delta named Allura, and a plakat (blue and red) named Peony.
I have a blonde African Dwarf Frog named Cami, and a Kuhli Loach named Bolt. My cherry shrimp Azure died yesterday via involuntary decapitation. I am buying a dumbo eared betta today + a five gallon for him, and I'll be putting Cami in there with him + buying her another frog friend. The 1.5 gallon I currently own will probably be used for shrimp so I don't have to worry about another decapitation. Anybody who wants pictures of my fishies or who wants to give me advice, or to simply talk to me, is free to do so. I like making fish friends.

·
Registered
Just look at PictusCatfishLover14's account and that's what I have.
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haii
I'm glad you took everyone's advice!
That's what I'm here for! Don't want my fish to suffer :)

My mom pitched the idea that we just put the new betta in my main tank and I immediately shut her down lmao. "No, I won't put my gorgeous $15 betta in with four female bettas in which he probably immediately start fighting with, or get pregnant in which case we would have to remove him anyway."

1 - 3 of 3 Posts