Registered
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone.
i'm wondering what is the smallest tanks you have,
and what you have in it. ?
i have just set up a small tank,just over 6 gllns
so it's a tidgy pud really.
that's what happens for idle hands on a sunday.
thanks if you like to join in. :)

·
Registered
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
is that all their good for,snails ? :(

·
Registered
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hmmmm interesting,
shrimp hotel maybe cool,.....thank you
for the replys. :D

·
Registered
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hmmm,a few things to mull over,
i could use it as a quarantine tank :) ?

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
2.5 gallon with ramshorns pond snails in it cycling it. Small sponge filter. Is going to be my quarantine tank and/or my snail cluthc hatching tank.

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
I have an 8g with a betta, 2 mystery snails and 3 shrimp. I actually really love this tank because its occupants are either really pretty or really interesting and I have it well planted but, I have to do water changes every couple of days because the snails poop a lot. Other than that everyone gets along really well.

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
The-Wolf said:
currently my smallest is 22USG
stocked with 10 Devario apogon (unconfirmed)
8 Danio 'frankei' rerio and 5 Botia histronica
Nice stocklist.8) Would love photos.:mrgreen:

Smallest is 20g inhabited by my cories, danios and tetras. I've yet to add more tanks which will even be smaller, preferably 10g.:)

·
Registered
21 Posts
My smallest is a 2.5 gal. I'm having lots of issues with the ammonia so nothing is in the now. I plan to eventually put in a malle betta and I have either mtsnails of some ramshorn snail that i can put in there. As it's currently empty, I'll also list me next smallest :)
10 gal with cherry shrimp, dwarf frogs, fancy guppies (use some babies as feeds in other tanks), and one male betta that I just put in and am watching closely for any aggression but I have seen none. This tank is heavily plantsed also with java moss, hygrophilia difformis, duckweed, a crispos, cambomba, and a few unknows that i got for free. I think with all the view breakups, it helps the betta ignore the fins of the guppies.

·
Registered
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well i think i have decided,
i am going to plant it,have some wood in there
and get some shrimp and snails. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2 Posts
In the process of setting up a planted 10 g...just rinsing the flourite tonight! Eventually it's going to house a male betta...undecided about it's tankmates...leaning towards some panda Cories.

·
Registered
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well,it's now planted,and has shrimp in it,
granted the shrimp are tiny,but they'll grow,
and a couple of guppys.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts