Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I have a 21.75 gallon tank, and no idea what to put into it! My top runnings so far are a betta, and that's it. I want to try something different then a betta this time though, anybody got any ideas? It's probably going to be an NPT also

·
Banned
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah we're west of the mountains. I loooooove the wet spot, i actually sell some of my fish there when my local petsptore can't buy from me. So yeah, I guess i've got soft water

·
Banned
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Are there any other types of fish I could keep in there that'll live a lot longer? I was looking at the gourami types you mentioned, but I don't like there shape really as much as the ones that grow big, so they're a no. I like fish that live longer, I wouldn't want a fish that only lives two three years (except bettas). So..any other types?

·
Banned
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oopsy, well I thought that what you said about the mountains meant if we lived west of the mountains we would have soft water, then I reread your comment and realized what you meant, and I just asked my mom. We have hard water, so...any new fish that can be kept in hard water?

·
Banned
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I'll have to wait a while for that, I'm trying to save money and can't afford to buy like anything (that's why the tank'll probably be set up next year)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.