Tropical Fish Keeping banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9,426 Posts
ok well i like...
reading,Tv,walking,music,Pet bird,sprits,computer games,
shopping,horse riding(very rare as they scare the pants off me)
spending time pulling silly faces at my grandson :)
holidays (especially Florida)
:)

·
Banned
1,591 Posts
What I like to do besides fish keeping is watching my kids grow up. There is nothing in the world that can compare to that.

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
usmc121581 said:
What I like to do besides fish keeping is watching my kids grow up. There is nothing in the world that can compare to that.
I agree.:thumbsup: Nice to play with kids.:blueyay:
The only problem I encounter with my nephews and nieces(about 4-7 years of age) is they are sometimes too mischievous.:blueshake:

·
Banned
1,591 Posts
Blue your in a good position though, you can spoil them they give them back to there parents.

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
usmc121581 said:
Blue your in a good position though, you can spoil them they give them back to there parents.
Thanks, usmc.:thumbsup:
TBH, I meet them only during vacation as they live far from us.:mrgreen: But whenever I visit them during vacation, they become too mischievous.:blueshake: Lol...they were just being excited I guess.Hehe..:mrgreen:

I forgot that I almost dislocated the bone in my throat yesterday. Maybe I was chatting with my friends and in the telephone, and singing and dancing too much.:crazy: Very painful but I'm fine now.:mrgreen:
Now, if only I can stop singing the rock musics.:checkedout:

·
Registered
848 Posts
usmc121581 said:
I love kids. But as I am too young to have my own (I can't even drive yet for goodness sakes!) I have to settle for other ppl's kids. Which isn't that bad, I know. I only have to see them when they're good. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Wow your kids are lucky to have a parent like you.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts