Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I just found these weird things all over my plants i was about to put in my newly set up aquarium. The plants seem fine but i don't want to put these plants in until i know if i should be worried or not?

Registered
That's horrid! I has somthing similer to this and I boiled them, the boiling did not take it away so I thought it was just part of the plant. Put it in my molly breeding tank all of them died... :( gorgeous mollies some pregent I spent years breeding for golden and silverish colors dead. When they all died I was so shocked because all of them died withen a week. DO NOT USE THOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luckily I had several other molly tanks but i'm STILL recovering even though it was a year ago. Reply to this message for more infermation.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
That's horrid! I has somthing similer to this and I boiled them, the boiling did not take it away so I thought it was just part of the plant. Put it in my molly breeding tank all of them died... :( gorgeous mollies some pregent I spent years breeding for golden and silverish colors dead. When they all died I was so shocked because all of them died withen a week. DO NOT USE THOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luckily I had several other molly tanks but i'm STILL recovering even though it was a year ago. Reply to this message for more infermation.
Thank you so, so much for replying!! Thankfully i didn't put them in the tank. One of those things hatched and it looked like a weird leech 馃槺 no idea how the pond fish are thriving with those things in the water but they aren't going anywhere near my new tank!! I am so sorry to hear that you lost all your mollies too! 馃ズ I am really grateful for your reply and warning not to use the plants!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts