Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at an Exotic Pet Store in Pittsburgh, PA the other day and asked one of the workers where I could find a matching Angelfish for my tank. The gentleman said he never had one like it in his store and that it was a rare fish. I can't even find a picture online of one like him. Can anyone help me Identify what kind of angelfish I have?

Angelfish 1.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
An abused one. I can predict it is in an African chiclid tank. Is it not? Angelfish are always the most dominant fish unless you are an idiot And put it with oscars or African chiclids. African chiclids will outcompete for food and beat it to deafh

·
Registered
Tropical Fish
16 Posts
Hello! I know I am not a moderator or anything like that but you did swear. Now I know that the i word is very highly debated but we are simply a peaceful fish community. The only reason my parents let me come onto this website is that there are no swear words. Sadly, you did swear and I have been forced to report you. No hard feelings! I just want to be able to stay on this website which isn't possible if you swear.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Are you kidding me? If you or your parents don't like language as soft as idiot , then get off the forum and really get off the world . Bye !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts