Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there. I am brand new to the entire "tropical fish in tanks" world and I am loving it so far. That being said, I worry about my molly fish. She's used to swim happily with her other fish mates in my 75 gallon tank, but about 3 weeks ago, I noticed that she was getting bigger and bigger. Turns or 2 of my "girl" mollies were actually male and I figured she might have gotten pregnant. So I moved her into a 20 gallon tank after seeing her being chased by the other fish. Ever since she is in her new tank she is acting worrisome - first making tiny circles around herself, then laying on the floor, then looking super droopy, then attacking the 2 fish I added as company (2 pregnant platys which were immediately put back in the community tank after I saw that), hanging out in one corner only swimming weirdly, and then back to acting like a normal fish. She has also not been eating much though and she used to be the first one at the surface when I added their food. I feel like a huge fish mom failure. Please help?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts