Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where did oldfishlady's water change reccommendations and guide to the cycle go? I found those very useful and referred to them frequently...I just went to go look something up on one of them and they were gone...

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
Hi finnfinnfriend. Sorry no one has replied to your inquiry yet. We are in the process of revamping the site and possibly creating a Reference Section. We are discussing what to do with Oldfishlady's stickies and a decision will be made very soon.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi finnfinnfriend. Sorry no one has replied to your inquiry yet. We are in the process of revamping the site and possibly creating a Reference Section. We are discussing what to do with Oldfishlady's stickies and a decision will be made very soon.
Thank you for your reply and for bringing them back :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why exactly did those thread go away anyway?

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
She had removed the info so we took them away, thinking that there was no way to recover them. Once I figured out that I could recover them, we put them back.

Reactions: Sakura8

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She had removed the info so we took them away, thinking that there was no way to recover them. Once I figured out that I could recover them, we put them back.
Why did she remove the info?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts