I'd hope it is a scar from the parasite. First thing I would do is make double sure my water params were sparkly clean. A few back to back 10% water changes over a couple of days wouldn't hurt either. If the mark does not get any larger than I'd say to try and prevent any further action as medicating can be an added stressor. Our fish are actually very good at healing themselves.
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could
be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Tropical Fish Keeping
forum community dedicated to tropical fish owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about species,breeding, health, behavior, aquariums, adopting, care, classifieds, and more! Open to fish, plants and reptiles living in freshwater or saltwater environments.