1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well,i've asked for a [email protected] voucher so i can pick my own stuff,
anyone else..?
i want clown loaches,it's not something my kids would want to pick,so
i thought a voucher was the best way to go.

·
Administrator
9,804 Posts
Me and hubby decided (again) to skip buying for each other and bought a whole house water filter instead. Ho ho ho :)

As for anyone else who deems to buy us something, I have no idea what that will be but there is sure to be a bottle of good wine or two in the mix. Works for me :)

Merry Christmas to you Willow!

Reactions: willow

·
Registered
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
merry christmas to you and mr Romad :-D

Reactions: Romad

·
Registered
75 Posts
My husband and I don't exchange gifts either...but I'm looking forward to a wonderful meal and a glass of wine with my son, daughter in law and grandson!! Who could ask for more!! :BIGhappy: Merry Christmas everyone!!

·
Registered
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
aww that's lovely :-D

·
Registered
268 Posts
I am hoping for a hi-def camera to take amazing pictures of wildlife and fish so I can scrap it in a book and make my own "profiles" based off my own research and others i found online :cool:

·
Registered
86 Posts
My family is kind of lazy when it comes to picking presents, so they gave me cash to pick out my own presents. Went ahead and got a 20 long, 10, and 5 gallon for a total of $35 off of Craigslist. And my cousin is taking me to Petco on Friday to pick out a male DTHM as my late gift. I shall spoil him rotten once he gets home! :D

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
242 Posts
My Xmas morning was spent with my wife, my mother and my little Ladd opening his Xmas presents before going to my sisters for more present opening and dinner. Then home for my little lad to play some more before putting him to bed and now chilling with the wife a bottle of bulmers and nothing good to watch on tv.

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
I got a car payment for the next 6years. Oh and the satisfaction that my wife now has a car that will get her where she needs to go. Even if that means I have to work bunches to pay for it and a busted car (which is in the shop for the 4th time now) to get me there *hopefully*..

Merry Christmas to all! Hope everyone got what they wanted/needed!

·
Administrator
9,804 Posts
I got a car payment for the next 6years. Oh and the satisfaction that my wife now has a car that will get her where she needs to go. Even if that means I have to work bunches to pay for it and a busted car (which is in the shop for the 4th time now) to get me there *hopefully*..

Merry Christmas to all! Hope everyone got what they wanted/needed!
Well you know the old saying "Happy wife, happy life" :-D

Merry Christmas to you!

·
Registered
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
merry christmas to you all,and thank you all for being my friends,
you're an awesome bunch of people,who i would not be without !!!!!!

and to all who no longer frequent here.. i seriously miss you .xx

and i'm going to use my gift card to buy clown loaches :-D:-D:-D:-D

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Hahaha I couldn't tell you what I got for Christmas even if I wanted to :)

·
Registered
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
? why ?

·
Registered
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
popped into [email protected] had a lookie at the clown loaches….three for £16.50:shock:
i think that's a bit much.

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts