Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
40 Posts
the peppermint shrimp only eat the tiny ones so you still have to kill off the big ones an then let the shrimp finish off any babies.its best to kill them soon cause they will be inside your equipment and pipes and tubes where you can't get to them and you'll never get rip of them.i just used kalwasser to cover up some hydroids too.i could'nt find any other way

· Registered
40 Posts
you make it into a paste and only put it on what you want to kill.aptasia will taste it as soon as its on it and swollow some and die right away.i make it reel thick and use a syringe with no needle to squirt it over the unwanted pest.i then leave it there where it turns hard and months later it will just crumble away.it won't hurt anything it does'nt touch.i got some on a mushroom and it looked sad for a few wks.it did'nt outright kill hydroids but i completely covered them and they eventually died.i can't see it hurting anything you don't directly put it on.don't just dump it in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.