Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, is it possible to put an alert out for this? Some kind of announcement? I can't find if this might be dangerous to fish or not, but I think it may be beneficial to warn people about possible water contamination.

Here's the article for more info - Eyewitness News

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
GOOD idea, Jen!!! Thank you for thinking of it! GAH! I've been following that, really worried for some friends that live in VA, it's just a nightmare. . . *sobs* I hope it doesn't affect us here, we aren't so terribly far away. I'm not sure of the rules for announcements, I'm sure one of the others will check in here. In the meantime - post up a thread, please. Link me to it and I'll *thank* it so it at least appears at the top of the screen. . .

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/...rginia-contaminated-water-330722/#post3719074

Link above to Jen's thread. Thanks, Jen!

I can see where announcing it would be good, but can also see how it could lead to members wanting to use our announcement section as a newsroom. So if we can't put an announcement up, I ask that we all try to keep this one 'thanked' for a few days, so that it appears at the top of the screen. . . :/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts