Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
History repeats itself... 3 new shrimp... and one has eggs.

...Science?

This one is active with easily visible eyes. I dont even need my macro on the iphobe (the sweet new galaxy s4 has a niiiice camera)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
342 Posts
I have a ghost with eggs and a cherry with eggs (different tanks) right now myself!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh boy! I'm going to get the pics off my new phone soon I just really need to do some work for my job. I went to Austin to take a test for my teaching certificate so I've slacked off on work all week.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I love Austin! I have a good friend there and go at least once a year.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was nice, I enjoyed it. I showed up and took my test at the center in the afternoon then went to Bacon downtown to have dinner with my friend and her 4 year old, and I stayed overnight at her place before driving back to Houston today. So I had some playtime with the kiddo, took her to the park this morning while her mom got some work done. :) My first trip to Austin. I'll have to visit longer next time. It's only a two and a half hour drive, not bad for a trip lasting a couple days. I'd like to visit the art museums there, maybe a concert.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Click the image for original huge size, can see the eyes on the eggs better. Not macro, sorry! I'm playing with my new S4 and I don't know yet if my iphone lenses can be modified to fit this one.

Reactions: aussieJJDude

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

Will exit to embed on pc momentarily.

·
Registered
342 Posts
After a better inspection of my rcs tank, I have five pregnant mamas. That tank is going to be hopping in a month or so.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the youtube bb code is not cooperating for me...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts