Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just thought ide introduce myself. Im steman, live in australia in brisbane. at the moment im keeping plenty of plecos L200, snow king, all varieties of bristlenose, L183, clown and yoyo loaches, rummynose tetras, harlequin rasorbas and that is whats in my community tank and im also keeping a barramundi who is about to leave me. so yeah thats what i keep and hello

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Hello Steman, and welcome to the forum

Katherine :wave:

·
Registered
765 Posts
hey mate!

nice to see you here! 8)
welcome aboard!

·
Registered
9,426 Posts
welcome,hope you enjoy your stay :)

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Hiya Steman.:wave:

Welcome aboard.:thumbsup:

:)blink: We're having a PF invasion.:blink:
)

·
Registered
706 Posts
Welcome Steman! I like Aussie people!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
caferacermike said:
Steman and his homemade sig lines. This guy is a graphic artist. Nice to have you here. The whole gang is getting together.
do you want to see my attempt at making my own signature? ill make one up for you later mike. i got my cousin to make this for me he is the graphic artist.

thanks for the welcome guys

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Steman said:
do you want to see my attempt at making my own signature? ill make one up for you later mike. i got my cousin to make this for me he is the graphic artist.
Steman, pls make one for me.:mrgreen: I'd love to get a sig designed by a fellow member.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well ur name might be a bit hard for me to do blue. it might take me quite a while to do it...ill see what i can do

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Steman said:
well ur name might be a bit hard for me to do blue. it might take me quite a while to do it...ill see what i can do
Lol..That's ok, Steman.:thumbsup: I understand how much you can deal with designing graphics.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Thanks, Steman.:thumbsup: I feel embarassed by the word "Moderator" though. :oops:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts