Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some Water Sprite growing in an outdoor tub for sale.

I probably have 3 packages up for sale at this time. I will have more in the coming weeks.

I can post pics of the plants and the tub they are in tomorrow if you wish.

I will ship on Mondays and Tuesdays.

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These package will include shipping. I will put as much as I can in Ziploc bag and still have enough for all packages. Just soo y'all know.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you come and get the kitty in the middle of the night. I can just tell my wife it disappeared. On the other hand If I sold the kitty I would disappear! LoL

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
*giggle* I <3 Kitties!

I wanted to let you know that the WaterSprite you sent me is probably the most gorgeous that I have ever seen. I've gotten WS from several places, it tends to be a somewhat fragile plant to ship - but THESE came through the mail beautifully! The leaves are very strong and healthy, and you packed them really well! The roots were well-established, too - so they settled right in and started sending out new growth almost immediately! I think I've had it for 2 weeks now, almost? I already have a ton of new little leaves, some of them are peeking up above the water - love it!

Great plants, for an incredible price! Thank you so much, John!

I wanted to leave a lil' review here for the next time you have some to sell (I know you're out of stock right now!) We don't have a rating system here on TFK, but if we did, I'd give you 5 stars ^.^

Thanks again for these beautiful plants!

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Boredbomb, if you still have enough for a package, I'd be interested. If you have otber stem plants for sell I'd be willing to see what you have.
Am out of the water sprite right now. I do have some Frogbit if you like. I also have a big bunch of Hornwort as well but that's about it. Tomorrow I will be doing some trimming in my one of my tanks I can tell what I have then if you like but it probably won't be much.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts