Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like low light plants for my community tank. Any thing but duck weed as its the one I have a bunch of. My funds at this time are limited I can pay $10 total. So um I guess who ever has the plants I like best or the most forthat price I will buy from this time. Im most interested in stems, swords, water lettuce, frogbit. so if someone has any extra plants that I can have for that price :thankyou:
will pay with paypal tho it will be my first use outside of ebay

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
any plants not just thos they are just the ones I want most

·
Registered
405 Posts
any plants not just thos they are just the ones I want most
I know this is kind of late lol (I haven't been on TFK for ages) but if you are still looking for plants, I have masses of java fern and fontinalis moss I want to get rid off. They grow like weeds in low light (I don't have a light over my tank at all, so my options with regards to plants are quite limited).
I'm in australia so I don't know how shipping would work - might need to package the plants some special way to keep them healthy? I also don't know if you're allowed to ship plants overseas. I don't have paypal (can't have an account until I'm 18 :sad:) but my mum might let me use hers...

I've been thinking of trying to sell my plants on here for a while, but I'm kind of not sure how practical it is for the reasons stated above. I'm not sure if the amount I'd be able to sell the plants for would even cover the cost of shipping. Thoughts..?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts