Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not picky, but don't want much, if any, guppy blood. Black bar preferred but will consider other types. 2-4 pairs, may take all males too. Am flexible. I just want some to brighten up my tanks a little. I live in S. California. No expensive fish, please.

·
Super Moderator
933 Posts
I have a male Tiger Endler going for 5 bucks, $8 shipping to make a total of $13 if you want him. He's fully grown at this stage, eating well on EVERYTHING he can get his mouth on including trying to take the mysis shrimp from my Scarlet Badis's mouth lol.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, but I wanted more than one, and not quite full grown yet (since they don't tend to live that long). And a price of around $3/fish. Thank you anyway.

·
Registered
679 Posts
I have Black Bar, Orchards and Blonds (Cross between BB and orchards). Those have been out crossed but show almost no guppy traits if any. I also have Chillis-Very old guppy blood. I do have some crazy bazaar outcross males that are pink, matalic silver, blue, grean, orange and red. I can do them for around $8 trio plus shipping. P.M. me if interested.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts