Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WANTED - Adult Female Mollies Preferably Reds or Chocolates

So, I'm down to one adult female and some juveniles, and too many boys.

What I'm looking for is 3-5 healthy adult females under a year old, over six months old, for $20 or less, including shipping.

I live in Colorado.

I have a 55 gallon planted, well established tank for them with some sweet boys. Don't want any aggressive girls, I do have some lyretails and a gourami who will not appreciate being nipped. He's friendly but he will bite back if they bug him. So, they need to be peaceful,, and used to either fresh or light brackish water. None used to full salt as I don't want to hurt their systems with less than they're used to.

What I am looking for is mollies that are pretty, larger types. Sailfins, lyretails, butterflies, wild-types, hi-fins or normal ones. No gold dusts/pandas, blacks(unless sailfins), or gold nuggets, not looking for silvers/whites or dalmatians but that's fine(lowest on the list with the no's, though), I do love those! I do like creamsicles/butterflies. My last female was five or six years old when she passed and I miss those. Every time I find them at a shop they're either infested with parasites or fungal infections. Bleh! Healthy is a must. Pretty, healthy mixes welcome! Wild-caught or wild-types are as well. No balloons, please. =) I do prefer fancy-fins, but it's not a must either. If anyone has Butterflies(also called Creamsicles or gold creamsicles), or sailfins, VERY welcome as sailfins are extremely hard to find here. <3

If anyone has 1-3 chocolates or red/red dalmatians(I have been after some red sailfin mollies for four years), REAL ones and not oranges or golds, I'd be more than happy to pay $20 for them not counting shipping. Please make sure shipping is fair and fast, and $12 or less. These two types I want MOST, more than anything as they're hard to find(usually when I do find them they're very far away and cost $30+ just for shipping), and will be happy with a male with some females as well. I would be seriously in your debt if you have any you're willing to give for a good price and would be willing to ship back several youngsters if they breed at a later date once they're old enough to handle the trip! Usually two weeks, a month or older for longer trips.

I do have a QT.

I am having a LOT of trouble finding pretty, healthy mollies. Or ones that don't cost an arm and a leg, or just females for sale. I don't need anymore boys.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, forgot to add. Paypal transactions are easiest. Just....need to know how to do that. c.c

1 - 2 of 2 Posts