Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,645 Posts
For a 10g I would concentrate mainly on corals, not fish. Not to many fish that I would recommend for such a small tank. Maybe a Panda goby if available, about $50. Or tiger/fusa gobies for about $20. I'd try to fill it with mushrooms and zoas. Maybe some small LPS like hammers, frogspawn, torch or galaxia. A handful of hermits, snails and one white sand shifting star. One sixline wrasse would be plenty of fish. I'd at least look into either a nice canister (Eheim 1213) or a HOT (like whisper) to add some currents if not adding a powerhead.

· Registered
1,645 Posts
Nick you may be keeping corals under that light but I wonder how they will do in the long run. They may be slowly wasting away. I'd recommend a fixture with at least 50w of T5 or PC lighting. corals won't be very expensive. I'd suggest making friend with local reefers. PM me your location and I'll help you search for contacts.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.