Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i have a ten gallon laying around at home and i want to turn it into a little salt water aquarium. nothing to big, but i want to try it out. i just wanted to know how much would it cost to set up a good saltwater aquarium for my 10 gal. (do i need a certain filter? how much salt to buy? coral?) any help on getting started is appreciated.

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
k thanks! if i did anything, it would just get like a few fish. i dont know if i would want to keep coral cause that sounds a little hard. i would maybe try to get fake coral? i dont know really. just fish and salt is all it sounds like i need. so hopefully it wouldnt be too exspensive!

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so if im gonna focus more on coral than fish, could that get exspensive? i do have a kinda tight budget that fluxuates a lot (im only 15. no job!). so i could go for corals and invertabrae's. but i have a couple q's about the coral. first, are they hard to keep? like do you need to have perect water conditions and everything? and also, how much would it cost for one to start off with?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.