Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a vid a have of my angels fighting.

http://media.putfile.com/Angel-Fish-fight-with-Clown-Loach

The fights don't get bad, just allot of pushing and flaring. The more aggressive angelfish is territorial and doesn't like any other fish swimming in it's area, except the clown loaches. The other angelfish doesn't take it's crap, so they fight. From the vid, you can see the clown loaches are curious to see what's going on. The funny thing is, it looks like one of the clown loaches talks to them individually, tells them to stop fighting, which they do.

This is my old 55 gallon tank. It's kind of messy, becuase I'm working on my 125 gallon tank, so I didn't care about fixing up the decor on my 55 gallon tank. The angels are about 3.5".

·
Registered
706 Posts
The angels are gorgeous! Nice video :)

·
Registered
344 Posts
LOL cute vid!

GGRRraaagghh!!! I reallyreallyreally wanna get some clown loaches but my tank is on the verge of being overstocked :(

·
Registered
706 Posts
Clown loaches are very nice! I had bought just one at first; about 6 weeks later I added a second one; it found the first guy right away and they pal around. Now I see why it is recommended that a person have more than one clown loach.

·
Banned
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, they're really fun. I think they prefer lots of buddies, becuase they are a nervous fish and they need a group to make them feel more secure. Basically, safety in numbers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts