Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I will be away on spring break for at least 5 days.... think my fishies will be ok? I really dont want to buy an auto feeder considering they are around 40 dollars...

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
Just give them a good feeding right before you leave and then a good one when you come home; they'll do just fine. You'd be amazed how long fish can go w/out being harmed and w/out food!

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Thanks for posting this. I was wondering the same thing. Next month I'm getting married in Cancun and will be away for 10 days for our wedding/honeymoon. They won't be going that long without food, but my fish feeder is coming to Cancun with us for 4 days for the wedding. That's about how long mine will be without food. I'm relieved to know they will be okay for that long, I'll just leave a bit of extra food for the day she comes over before she leaves for Cancun.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Y'all will be ok!!!!

Lisa, have a blast on your honeymoon!! Cancun is awesome!!!!

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Thanks, Johnny! We actually went there in October 2008 and loved it so much we're going back to the same place to get married. A wedding on the white sandy beaches with the beautiful blue waters in the background.....can't wait!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts