Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey I read on one of the threads that some takes there pictures under water who said that

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you know if he ever posted any pics if so can you give me a link to them I really dont feel like looking through all those pages dont feel obligated

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
I've just had a look, and I'm afraid I didn't find any pictures posted using the underwater camera, merely a reference to it. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have a underwater camara and take a few pictures you might not find my fish very exciting but if you want I can take them... I know this is an old post sorry

·
Registered
26 Posts
The first one is the little guys the wanted to hide behind the column camera shy, 2nd one the others came right up to say hi they really wanted to know what I was doing lol, the 3rd is our african drwaf frog

·
Registered
4 Posts
From the backyard pool to canoeing to snorkeling, you can create striking pictures of people in, on, or near water. Here's how. Just use a waterproof single use camera so you don't risk damaging your full-time camera. Kodak's is good to 50 feet down. And with its fast film, you can catch cannonballers and body surfers on the go.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts