Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I posted a thread about an issue my betta is having and I received an email saying someone replied, so I logged in to view the reply but it said: "
tmj12, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
why is this??

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
Hello! We're sorry you are having some issues. We're actually having some issues behind the scenes too! And they relate to email notifications!! Not sure if they are related to your issue but I suggest we wait today for the "fix" and see if you are still having trouble after.

Please let us know later today or tomorrow if you still cannot see the post in question.

Sorry for the inconvenience!!
SeaHorse
Moderation Team

Reactions: Chesh and tmj12

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
Here is a copy of the reply so you know what it said,

Champion Betta: Is he from a petstore? Petstore bettas are often over a year old, sometimes they are two years old! Your betta has been around a long time. Good job! Poor thing! I'll bet he's losing his eyesight. Try doing a water change with clean, warm water. Hope you get him feeling better!

Reactions: Chesh
1 - 4 of 4 Posts