Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello. i recently updated my tank pics in my aquarium log. i added a bunch of them for all 5 of my tanks. i can view them through my aquarium log, no problem, but when i try to view them the other way, like from the left side of this post for example, it doesn't work.

it loads the new page, and shows all the tank info, but doesn't load the pics. in fact, it shows something that looks like broken picture icon, like it's ripped in half. if you click on one of my tanks, you'll see what i mean.

also, at the top of the page, it says "could not copy file" over and over again. i've noticed some kind of pattern with that. on my 55 gallon tank, i have 20 pics uploaded, and it says "could not copy file" the most times. but with other smaller tanks, i have less pics uploaded to them, and it says "could not copy file" less times. hopefully this info could help an administrator figure out the issue.

when i first tried uploading pics, it didn't work cuz the file size was too big, so i adjusted my camera settings so it would decrease the file size to under 2MB, which what it said the site's limit was. so then i was able to upload my pics after they were small enough.

am i doing something wrong, or is it an issue with the site? i did some investigating, and looked at a bunch of threads, and tried looking at other people's tanks, and some of their tanks were not viewable either.

i'll attach a screen cap of my monitor with two windows open. on the left will be my aquarium log, with the pics showing, and the right window will be me clicking the direct link to my tank, where it shows the pics not working. thx.

http://i48.tinypic.com/rcmq7n.jpg

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
Sorry for the frustration. I'm going to try to upload one to my own Aquarium Log and see if it works. If not I may move this to the Discuss with Mod area and notify the Administrator. Will post back after I try this!

** UPDATE ** I was unable to upload a picture too. I tried to add my snail pic to my 75 gallon. It is sitting as a symbol just like yours.
Will ask the Admin

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
It should be fixed now. Please let us know by replying here that it is now working for you. All the Mods will see it. Thx.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts