Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
620 Posts
Hmmm that is very out of the ordinary. Your water stats are good and everything...To me those red marks look like little intrusions from another fish. If that is the case the zebra danio would of gotten way over stressed and that could of been a cause of death. What other fish do you have in the tank that they were in?

· Registered
620 Posts
The only thing I can think of is the fishes got over stressed. Have you ever seen any other fishes chasing them or anything? How many zebra danios did you / do you have in the tank? If it was just them to they seem to chase eachother around A LOT ( trust me ive only had 2 before and they went off the walls to torment eachother so i got 2 more). I cant think of anything else :x

· Registered
620 Posts
Um...I would just keep an eye on them for the moment...You should be good if the sizes are now equaled. If they start to do it either get a few more...or well u already know what i am going to say!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.