·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
people are saying that iam a troll and that i dont take care of my bettas:-(

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
Hey popcorndeer. Send us a link to the thread or forward the msg... we can't find everything without some help from you. This forum is too big. Can you post the link for us? Thanks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
i dont know how to get a link thingy so i will just post what they said

1. This guy is obviously a troll.

2. posted more.. Threads full of miskeeping fish which lead to illness..

3. starting to get upset and frustrated for your fish because I keep reading threads about your fish neglect and refusing to make changes

4. and this person, in my opinion, is wasting your time.

and all i asked was help with my new fish my dad got me

·
Administrator
9,804 Posts
It looks like the thread is back on track now.

Popcorn, the majority of members who posted in that thread were trying to be helpful in telling you that your setup was doomed to fail with males and females together. I can see where they became frustrated because at first it sounded like you were unwilling to correct the situation.

We've had people (trolls) join the forum just to frustrate members by telling them that they were putting bettas together to watch them fight, and posting nonsense about flushing fish when they got tired of them etc....

I'm not saying that it applies to you at all but the staff and forum members are always wary of these types of troublemakers.

Anyhow, it looks like you've taken the well meant advice about separating the fish which is good for you and Popcorn. Good luck with your new fish.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts