Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
I have the biob halo 30.
And no matter what I do I can't get rid of those peaskybaor bubbles all around the tank glass. They are sitting just under the lip of the glass all around. I have done water changes. Cleaned with a magnet cleaner. And within 30 mins they come back.

What can I do why won't they go away.

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi all
I have the biob halo 30.
And no matter what I do I can't get rid of those peaskybaor bubbles all around the tank glass. They are sitting just under the lip of the glass all around. I have done water changes. Cleaned with a magnet cleaner. And within 30 mins they come back.

my only thought is if bubbles are escaping the airline or filter tube and being stopped as they are trying to rise up along the curve of the glass. look and see if bubbles are forming around the connection points of the airline tubing.
Edit: does biob have a website with customer support? maybe you should try contacting them and see what they say.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
How long have you had the tank for? Its rather common in new tanks and will go away in time.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
134 Posts
What he said

How long have you had the tank for? Its rather common in new tanks and will go away in time.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

My acrylic tanks took 4 weeks to stop doing that. I keep the water low so the filter output is like a waterfall and provides maximum oxygenation. I still have some bubbles across the top of the water tho.

My glass is an Aqua Trio and has canister style filtration. It stopped in 2 weeks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It is dissolved oxygen in the water condensing on glass

Hi all
I have the biob halo 30.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts