1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any dog will give everything to its owner, whether pedigreed or not. I feel sorry for those animals that do not have a home and a loving owner. When the owner cares and loves the dog, it will always listen to him. It may be strange but when I feed my dog something delicious or interesting for her she listens to me better:) For example, when I feed special food with additives petsmatters.net there are a lot of vitamins and maybe the dogs really like it and she is happy to eat this food. The most important thing is love and then everything will be fine.

·
Registered
147 Posts
ooh what type of dog do you have just curious? I agree with Betty, the owner really kind of determines the dog, pitbulls and or american staffordshires, you always hear of them being aggressive and attacking people, but really its the owner, not the dog, our american staffordshire is so sweat and gentle she let a kitten claw up her nose (not badly) and now they cuddle together when they get the chance, she even sleeps in our laps! 😊 you can give her food and she takes it so gently. Love how this is mainly for fish but we are talking about dogs lol it ironic but it is fun

1 - 4 of 4 Posts