Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
10,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I snapped this picture of my cat the other day. It was really cold out (35 degrees, which is super cold for us) and my house was freezing. I was looking everywhere for my cat and wasn't finding him. Finally, I did. He was in perfect camouflage, tucked away, nice and warm. Isn't he cute??? :-D

Attachments

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
I snapped this picture of my cat the other day. It was really cold out (35 degrees, which is super cold for us) and my house was freezing. I was looking everywhere for my cat and wasn't finding him. Finally, I did. He was in perfect camouflage, tucked away, nice and warm. Isn't he cute??? :-D

Those are Hoover's favorite playthings !

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
What an adorable picture!

·
Registered
10,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Soooo cute :)

What is he hiding in exactly??
That would be a very big heavy afghan I knitted for myself to be wrapped up in while I'm on the couch watching movies. He has taken it over. If he gets to the afghan before I do he knows I'll never disturb him in order to take it away from him. Smart cat. ;-)

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
lol cute kitty. Mine would ecstatic if it was 35 degrees outside. Indoor/outdoor kitties go into this hibernation mode in the winter up here. Sleep or stare out the window at the foot or two of snow. Its a decent 12 degrees right now. Will be at least a week before I see a heat wave reaching 35 degrees. My kitties unfortunately have a bath scheduled for today, though they don't know it yet >.>

·
Registered
276 Posts
AWWW!!! So cute :D

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Aww he looks so cute and comfy and warm I would not make him move either.;-)

·
Registered
971 Posts
Your cat is adorable. I love his big tootsies.

One of my cats decided to make himself comfy in what was my clean washing. That'll teach me for being lazy and not putting it away straight away. They'll always choose the most comfortable place for themselves.

·
Registered
10,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Your cat is adorable. I love his big tootsies.

One of my cats decided to make himself comfy in what was my clean washing. That'll teach me for being lazy and not putting it away straight away. They'll always choose the most comfortable place for themselves.
Ok, I'll admit what I sucker and slave I am to my cat. I do a load of towels and purposefully dump the load of warm laundry on the couch, call Ogio and he comes running, jumps up, and settles down into the nice warm fluffy towels. (I only do it with the towels, not my clothes) The minute he hears his name he comes running, just like a dog. :lol:

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Haha...that's too funny. My cat also loves to jump into the laundry basket as soon as I pull it out of the dryer. I let him snuggle in the clean, warm towels but if it's a load of clothes I have to hurry and pull out the shirts and blouses before he makes himself too comfortable. One of his favorite sleeping spots is in the bathroom cabinet where I keep the clean towels.

·
Registered
10,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
iamgray, those were great! Your cat is beautiful. In the first photo anyway, in the second photo she looks like an absolute she-devil, lol.

·
Registered
467 Posts
iamgray, those were great! Your cat is beautiful. In the first photo anyway, in the second photo she looks like an absolute she-devil, lol.

He. :) but that's okay, he's comfortable enough to not mind being called a she.

the second picture was sheer luck... he was hiding under the coffee table licking his paws and looking quite pathetic and forlorn... and decided to shake as soon as I snapped the picture.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts