Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
It would be fun! We'll add it to The List of Things to Discuss, and perhaps one day make it a reality! There are several more pressing matters at the moment, we won't forget this one - it's a good idea. Just be warned - it may take a while!

·
Administrator
9,804 Posts
I like the idea :thumbsup: Not sure how it would get financed but we can certainly discuss it some more.

Reactions: ao

·
Administrator
1,333 Posts
@moneymitch:

The mods gave this idea much discussion and all of us agree that now is not the time get involved in this. There are too many logistics to work out, a lot of work involved in researching different vendors, and not to mention, having a team to address potential customer service issues. If you know of someone in the community willing to undertake this endeavor, please let me know via PM.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
@moneymitch:

The mods gave this idea much discussion and all of us agree that now is not the time get involved in this. There are too many logistics to work out, a lot of work involved in researching different vendors, and not to mention, having a team to address potential customer service issues. If you know of someone in the community willing to undertake this endeavor, please let me know via PM.

im confused, you say nows not the time but then ask if I know anyone willing to undertake this? im a bit confused as to what the decision actually is.

·
Administrator
1,333 Posts
Sorry. Let me clarify. We (as in the moderators) are not undertaking a site wide project to produce swag. If you know of someone wanting to do a one-off (for example, maybe someone wants to produce key chains because they're in that industry), have them PM me.

I will also add that we generally do not license out our intellectual property for someone to profit off of. If anyone wants to do this, it will have to be at cost and/or they are willing to donate the proceeds to a charitable organization.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts