Tropical Fish Keeping banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

Registered
Jaysee, it's tough to come at the end isn't it?

Well, go back and read the posts and you will find that the original poster is.making a tank inside a tank!! How clever! Check out the pix and talk to OP. Super fun stuff! Glad you joined the conversation! 馃榿

I was post #2 and posted several times throughout this thread...
I鈥檓 sure you didn鈥檛 mean it as such but your assumption that I haven鈥檛 read anything and don鈥檛 know what鈥檚 going on could be taken as insulting.

I asked what was going inside the terrarium - didn鈥檛 see that stated anywhere by the OP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Registered
Jasee, post number 2, I'm sorry you were offended by my comment. All I meant by it was if a person can read all the comments, they would know everything and certainly way better than I could explain it to another.

I didn't know you were following the thread. I'm very sorry I hurt your feelings. I was just trying to be helpful.

But rest assured, I will never encourage a person to review the previous comments again.

Warmest regards Karen

Registered
Jasee, post number 2, I'm sorry you were offended by my comment. All I meant by it was if a person can read all the comments, they would know everything and certainly way better than I could explain it to another.

I didn't know you were following the thread. I'm very sorry I hurt your feelings. I was just trying to be helpful.

But rest assured, I will never encourage a person to review the previous comments again.

Warmest regards Karen

Karen you could never hurt my feelings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

21 - 26 of 26 Posts