Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed little things moving around on the top of the tank, between the top and the waterline... At first, I thought maybe they were tiny(er) snails, but upon closer inspection, they seem to move like bugs... And when I tried to approach one to see it better, it kinda "jumped" away? :shock:

They're about 1mm long and crawling about... I took a paper towel the the top of the tank (my betta chased it around, cutie) and tried to wipe them off...

Anyone have any idea what these thing are?! I tried to take a picture, but my camera can't see them.

PS, I'm not crazy.... My very real human friend sees them, too!! :lol:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I looked them up and it sounds about right... Any idea on how to get rid of them? I can't exactly "remove the moisture" as the Orkin site says to do...

·
Registered
22,557 Posts
I've had these for years, they are harmless. I sometimes see fish eating them, or trying to catch them. Not a problem.

Byron.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Unless I'm stuck to the glass, I can't even see them... Out of site, out of mind, I guess!

I'm glad to know they're harmless, though! :)
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.