Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
If its not too late I like to make a few suggestions as to who I think would be good for the Reference team.

Thekoimaiden as Izzy is very knowledgeable and always willing to help. I think she would make an awesome addition to this team.

Blackwaterguy, Cory, is very knowledgeable with most fish and plants. I really can't see where you can go wrong with him. I have turned to him many times in the past for help. He may not give you the answer you like but it is always the right answer for the questions asked. He is a walking encyclopedia when it comes to this stuff. I truly don't know how he can possibly remember all the stuff he does.

Jaysee, is another experienced member who may or may not have a bit of sarcasm but he can be depended on to give the right answers for the questions asked. He would make a great addition to the team with his knowledge of fish and bacteria for the aquariums.

Jentralala is another member you should look into. She really knowledgeable about fish and what their needs are. She truly cares for fish and their well being.

The way I see it and others may as well (including some of you mods) is that theses people really do care about fish and how to properly care for them. They are active on here and never hesitate to help, but give the correct advice. These are the ppl that should be the ones to look after and manage the profiles. There are probably others that I am not thinking of right now, so if you would like more suggestions, as I think of them I would be more then happy to post them!

Thank you for listening,
John

·
Super Moderator
3,247 Posts
Thank you for your suggestions, we do have most of the people you mentioned under consideration already.

Within the coming week or so we will be offering positions on the Reference Team to those we have agreed on so far. The list and candidates is not POINT FINALE, we can add people as is deemed necessary.

Thank you for taking the time to offer input.

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tazman and the rest of the Mods if those ppl will do it (the ppl you have considered from the list above) then the reference team should a good team! Not to mentions the ones that I haven't mentioned that you may have on a list to consider. Am excited to see this team up and running in the weeks to come!

Thanks again!
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 3 of 3 Posts