Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you may know, the interest in wild bettas is growing quickly, and many members on this forum either own or are interested in owning wild bettas. We have a few members who specialize in wild bettas, and make attempts to share information, but all too often this info is "scattered" around the site. We have wild betta related threads in many sections, and searching for information on wilds on this site can be challenging and frustrating. I think it would be a great idea and benefit many members if there was a section devoted to wild bettas, where members could share pictures, general information, species information, and breeding information on wild bettas.

Thank you, and please respond with any questions or concerns. I would love to hear them!

-Matt

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Hi Matt I think its a good idea and something the team can discuss. Thanks for your suggestion :wave:

·
Administrator
9,804 Posts
I like it :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
I think it's a great idea. do copy down the links of any wild betta threads you see and plop them here :) We do have to have the admin create a separate section if it goes through. We'll let you know

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I know a while ago we decided there wasn't enough intrest- but if there's more now then we should have room for a new section.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
A little update for you, the majority of the team voted yes to have a new section for wild bettas, and if all goes well we will be getting a new wild bettas section :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts