Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that's probably a feature that's still being worked on, but i was hoping a small change could be made in the rabbit snail profile? I just wanted to add, in the temperature part, that "certain species" seem to do better in the higher range of temperatures. its something i came across awhile ago and meant to submit the change sooner.

please and thank yous! :)
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
Thanks Bek! I'm not the one who makes changes to the profiles, I'm sure Byron will get back to you on this at some point, but wanted to let you know that you're right in that the profiles are being worked on right now. It might take a bit for the dust to settle, but thanks for your input - your suggestion won't be forgotten!!! ^.^

·
Registered
22,557 Posts
We will not have a system format for revisions like the old profiles, but revisions can still be submitted. We haven't worked this part out yet, there is a lot of work involved, and edits have to be made because of the differences between the formats.

I can make this change; it currently has this phrase
(seem to be more active in warmer temperatures)
Do you want this to say some species seem to be more active in warmer temperatures ?

Just let me know.

Byron.

Reactions: djembekah

·
Registered
22,557 Posts
Reactions: djembekah
1 - 6 of 6 Posts