Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So in my 15 gallon long (2foot) tank I have :

6 glow lights
6 zebra danios
1 honey gourami
1 candy stripe pleco

So what else can I add ? I was wondering about bronze Cory but I know there needs to be at least four. A "big" fish would be nice

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
So in my 15 gallon long (2foot) tank I have :

6 glow lights
6 zebra danios
1 honey gourami
1 candy stripe pleco

So what else can I add ? I was wondering about bronze Cory but I know there needs to be at least four. A "big" fish would be nice
IMO bronze corys and other full size corys need a larger tank. I know people cram them into a 2 foot tank though. I would go with the smaller panda corys.

As far as a "big" fish, how about a single german or bolivian ram. Bolivians are a little bigger.

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Are they not aggressive ? Can I have only one ?
They aren't aggressive and usually make good community fish. I would only get one because of the size of the tank you have and the amount of fish you have, especially if you pick up some panda corys or any other fish for the bottom.

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
I would get 6.

That would make your tank fully stocked in my opinion. Some would probably say overstocked, but it is a 2 foot tank so I think it's fine.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
They are shoaling fish and need to be kept in groups of 6 or more, so, to answer your question, no, you cannot get 4. Not for them to be happy and healthy, at least. You are already pretty well stocked so you don't have a lot of wiggle room and even adding 4 you wouldn't be able to add more fish on top of the ram.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts