Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i got my tank about 3 weeks ago (first real tank besides betta) set everything up let it run for a week then got a Senegal bichir, feed it about 15 blood worms every 3 or 4 days never see him eat them, yesterday i got 2 sterbai cories and 1 bulldog pleco. They were still swimming around when i went to bed, and in the morning they were on the bottom and throughout the day thye would swim around together. One stopped swimming around and was just staying still while the other swam around for about 4 hours. About 2 hours ago i looked and one, (i believe it was the one that was still for a few hours) was upside down on the bottom of the tank:cry: looked completely healthy, besides the fact that it was dead, i took it out and put it in a cup of water. I fed them 20 blood worms once last night, didn't see them eat any, the water in the tank is just tap water, with stress coat in it, I change it 15% a week before it died i raised water level to make less of current in tank so there are barely any bubbles from filter waterfall (don't know if that had to do with it). Have no idea why the cory died, and would like to prevent the other form dying. Also would like to know how best to feed them the blood worms and if it's ok to only feed them bloodworms. PLEASE HELP:shock: thank you! (i can text u soem pics of it if it will help)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts