Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I've recently come to the difficult realization that I no longer have the free time to remain an active administrator. The community here deserves nothing less, and for that reason I have decided to step aside.

While a number of members of the moderation team were obvious choices to take my place, moderating is only part of what is involved in keeping the site available to everyone. Significant technical expertise is required to maintain a board with so many custom moving parts, so in order to ensure that the community remains available to everyone for years to come, I chose to put it in the hands of someone who has just that.

Please welcome Yung, username Yungster, who will act as the community's new administrator. I'll have to relinquish the username Administrator to avoid confusion, but I plan to visit as a regular member from time to time using the username Aquatic, so please don't hesitate to say hi.

Thanks for helping make this community something I think we can all be proud of. :)

·
Super Moderator
3,247 Posts
On behalf of all the Moderating team as well, without all your hard personal work this forum would not have got to where it is today.

The personal time you can dedicate to your family rather than dealing with forum issues will take a huge burden off you.

Thank you again Mike and enjoy summer once it arrives :)

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
Thank you for all the hard work and dedication you've put into making this forum the wonderful place that it is, Mike. You'll be missed, but I'm glad to hear you'll be around as you are able, and I'm sure you've all made the best decision in choosing Yung to take your place as Administrator Fishy Guru. Looking forward to the new 'generation' of TFK. All the best, and snuggles to that little one of yours!

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Thank you for all your hard work at keeping this a fantastic forum. Glad you'll still be around :-D

·
Registered
9,426 Posts
thanks for all your hard work over the years,may you sit back and enjoy
watching this baby continue to go from strength to strength. :-D
:yourock:

·
Registered
342 Posts
I love this place. Thanks for everything!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts