Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I saw the coolest background ever, but the store didn't have one that would fit my tank. We've all seen the styrofoam DIY 3D backgrounds, but this one was even better. It was 3D and had built in airstones and fake plants. In one of the tanks the owner had taken out the fake plants and put real plants in the walls, it was unreal. I've searched online, does anybody know where you can order big "Spectacular Backgrounds"?

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
This one is from UK though.:mrgreen:
Worth your trip to England, Dprush.:wink2:

·
Registered
707 Posts
wow those are awesome! $430 USD for the 120x50 amazonian!!!! No way!

·
Banned
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know, I can't bring myself to spring for it, but man...I saw it in the tank and it looks absolutely amazing, best background I've ever seen

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: Spectacular <span style=

dprUsh83 said:
Today I saw the coolest background ever, but the store didn't have one that would fit my tank. We've all seen the styrofoam DIY 3D backgrounds, but this one was even better. It was 3D and had built in airstones and fake plants. In one of the tanks the owner had taken out the fake plants and put real plants in the walls, it was unreal. I've searched online, does anybody know where you can order big "Spectacular Backgrounds"?
Hi
I make the Spectacular Aquariums backgrounds in Ecuador. Because they are all hand made we can make them any size at no extra cost - the largest single piece to date in 18' by 9'. We can also change the standard design as required.
Please let me know if I can help

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi
I make the Spectacular Aquariums backgrounds in Ecuador. Because they are all hand made we can make them any size at no extra cost - the largest single piece to date in 18' by 9'. We can also change the standard design as required.
Please let me know if I can help

Hi I am after the Spectacular 3D background in size 122cm long x 45cm high. Can I obtain it from you, if so can you price it for me inc delivery to uk.

thanks
George

1 - 7 of 7 Posts