Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 female guppys of my double topaz line and one male half black male, I need to find homes for soon.
The females are the 2 original Blue topaz breeding trio I purchased last month. (Sadly lost the male after cleaning the tank one evening, he jumped out but I found him and put him back in but it was too late and he died the next morning.)

So because i have no male to go with them I am offering one male of my Half black strain and all the fry I have left from these females drops. The fish I'm asking $5.00 for and price of shipping which would be around $9.00 to $10.00 depending on your location. (I paid $25.00 for the trio and there should be some male fry in the two drops I saved.)

ALSO.
I'm offering all my Half Black tuxedo strain which is about 10 fish all together and any fry I happen to find betwen now and when there shipped. I am limited to space and I wish to devote more tanks to my Moscow lines.

I'm asking $10.00(obo) and price of shipping because I need them gone very soon and do not wish to take them to my petstore or to let them ride the indoor water slide.

Please Pm me if your Interested.
Thankyou
~Astro~

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PM'd

Also, I counted the fry from the double topaz and there about 8-9 fry so If they all make it you will be getting around 12 fish for ONLY $5.00 lol and how ever much shipping to you is. Its a great deal!

As for The Guarantee
Please note, because I and selling all of these strains at once I will not be able to send more fish if they arrive DOA.(pics needed to prove) However I will send a trio of another strain of mine (of my choice) but you will have to pay for shipping agan. It will either be a moscow strain or albino strain.

·
Registered
137 Posts
PM'd

Also, I counted the fry from the double topaz and there about 8-9 fry so If they all make it you will be getting around 12 fish for ONLY $5.00 lol and how ever much shipping to you is. Its a great deal!

As for The Guarantee
Please note, because I and selling all of these strains at once I will not be able to send more fish if they arrive DOA.(pics needed to prove) However I will send a trio of another strain of mine (of my choice) but you will have to pay for shipping agan. It will either be a moscow strain or albino strain.

Someone take the $5.00 guppy deal before I have too!!! lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
all sold!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts