Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry being absent for the last couple of weeks. I know I haven't been on here much at all and havent been a help to the RFT!!! Things have been very busy for me lately and they just got worse! I am right in the middle of a pretty serious family issues. I don't know what's going to come of it nor do I know when I will be much help here again. Soo if y'all need someone else to fill my spot who can be more of a help to the team right now I will step down so that can happen. I just thought I would touch bases with y'all so y'all have a lil idea what's going on and why I haven't been around.

Once again sorry,
John

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
*hugs* I told you before, and I'll tell you again - it's FINE! We'll miss you, but take care of your family first. You'll still have a spot on the RT for as long as you want one. . . and it isn't as if you haven't been in contact with me. . . I know you're around! I'm SO sorry that you're having such a hard time, dear. Take care of yourself - and your family. PLEASE DON'T WORRY ABOUT US!!! You know TFK will be here when you're ready! <3

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
No problem John! Best of luck with whatever you are dealing with. We're here if you need any of us. You do what you need to do. Your space on the team is fine, don't worry about it right now. If things get more permanent then we can talk more.

Reactions: Chesh

·
Administrator
9,804 Posts
Hope everything works out well for you John. We'll miss you but we're not going anywhere anytime soon :)

Hang in there and pop in once in a while so we can say "Hey Hey"

Reactions: Chesh

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Hang in there! Don't worry, boredomb, real life problems always come first. Just take care of yourself and know that we're always here if you need to talk about anything or destress.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts